Friday, January 30, 2009

A Lust for Wandering


Lying in bed last night I had the most amazing idea for this very first post, with a delicious wordplay on "wander" and "lust", and some beautifully sculpted phrases on the art of travel. 

Now, of course,  I can't remember a word of it. 

So instead, let me take this opportunity to say 'hi, how you doing?' to the big-wide-blogging world out there. 

How to introduce myself? Well, *Singing* "I've been around the world a couple of times..." No, wait, that's plagiarism. This is harder than I thought it would be. 

In any case, I'm an Australian girl living in Paris, with a love for travel, writing and photography and hopefully with something interesting to say. We'll see. 

For now, 
Bisous x Alice 

P.S. The photo is from Biarritz in the south of France. More to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment