Sunday, February 1, 2009

So Little Time... So Much Desert

I've got about a million and one things to do in the next 4 days (including 2000 as-yet-unresearched words to write at some point), so of course I'm procrastinating like crazy. But whatever I don't get done by friday will have to wait a few weeks, because by noon I'll be on an airplane winging my to... MOROCCO! I am unbelievably excited, I've been dying to go there for years and I've finally managed to organize two whole free weeks for my first sojourn to the African continent. (I just love that it's in Africa. It's so much more exciting to say than plain old "Europe".)

In my (non-existent) spare minutes I've been trying to nail down a rough itinerary, but everytime I think I've settled on something I turn the page of my trusty lonelyplanet and find another 5 must-sees. Here's one place I will definitely be visiting though:


The sand dunes at Ergg Chebbi. It's like, the Sahara. Don't think I won't be singing the theme from Lawrence of Arabia the whole way.

Bisous X Alice

{image via brockleyboyo at flickr}

No comments:

Post a Comment